A Valentine’s Gift for Yourself: Top 5 Cosmetic Dermatology Treatments
The busy holiday season is a wonderful time to reconnect with loved ones, but it’s also when you tend to put others before yourself. So if you need some major self-care, treat yourself to a glowing complexion this year.
Skin Center of South Miami offers numerous cosmetic dermatology treatments to help you look and feel your best. These five services are the perfect unique Valentine’s Day gifts to show yourself some love.
Enjoy Striking Results with Minimal Downtime
Our providers are highly skilled in minimally and non-invasive men’s and women’s cosmetic dermatology services, including:
- Laser skin rejuvenation: If you have discoloration, redness, fine lines, or uneven texture, gift yourself a laser treatment. We offer a wide range of laser rejuvenation services to target different skin concerns. Our team can recommend the right option for you.
- Chemical peels: During this treatment, our providers use a chemical solution to treat lines and wrinkles, age spots, acne, scarring, rough skin, and more. Chemical peels come in different strengths, so recovery time varies. Light and medium peels generally take about two weeks or fewer to heal, revealing smoother, more supple skin.
- Microdermabrasion: If roughness, uneven complexion, clogged pores, and acne are a concern, this exfoliation treatment can tackle dead cell buildup and promote clearer, more youthful-looking skin.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: This gold standard in minimally invasive treatments for dynamic wrinkles can temporarily relax the facial muscles to reduce visible lines and creases. The injection portion of the appointment takes just minutes, and you can typically return to your normal activities immediately after the service.
- Dermal Fillers: Is a plumper pout on your Valentine’s Day wishlist this year? Fillers are a great way to achieve the look you want. These injectables also fill in fine lines and wrinkles, plump hollow areas of the face, and promote a younger appearance.
If you have several skin issues you’d like to treat, our practice can stagger multiple services to get the benefits of each.
Schedule Your Miami Cosmetic Dermatology Consultation
At Skin Center of South Miami, we pride ourselves on delivering incredible results that help our patients adore their appearance. During your consultation, one of our board-certified dermatologists can create a treatment plan to achieve your aesthetic goals. Find out which cosmetic dermatology service is right for you by calling our South Miami, Florida practice at 305-740-6181.